Monday, April 28, 2008

Sunday 27 April 2008

When I laugh and cry at the same time, it will remind me of spiritual things
For that is the time when I did it on April Fools Day
And just for today, I can remember when I felt spiritual stuff, since I cried
For a second in Relief Society
Trying to do both at the same time
But being quiet not to draw too much attention
That was Him doing that to me.

I just keep on trying to try and not forget
Just for today, that is what I did
For today was a day of learning to follow-up

Or I will keep on repeating it
But he will not tell me that
For it have many layers of meaning
Only He knows the difference
That is all I have to remember
For He does that other part
And that is what I wanted to remember.

And to be away from an event
Or write it as it is occurring
But even that he remembers
Some things I just got to do

Follow-up just for today
Did I learn it?
Just for today, perhaps
But he will not tell me that

I ate peanuts on my mission too
I just did, so I did find where I left off at.
And so I can continue with it from there
And that was just for me to remember.
Just for today, I have written stuff down
Sometimes, I just have to say thanks and move on
I have my answer but have not been aware that I do that
But now I can.
I am extremely intelligent; it was a gift from Home
Apply wisdom and knowledge too, that will come
Feeling is great as well, but I will continue to learn

The unknown still is hard to learn, but that will come
Just for today, we have felt almost everything we need
But not even He will tell me that, it is my very nature
And I need to remember that he remembers me

3 comments:

Sally said...

Yay for a new blog!! Welcome to bloggers' world! :)

Joe said...

I enjoyed reading your poem Bonnie! I hope everything is going well for you. See you Sunday!

Nickers said...

Hey congratulations on the new blog. Check mine out too! I need to update it with our camping photos. I enjoyed reading your thoughts. Have a happy day,

Sis. Pritchard :)